96% of the people in the world are good people. The other 4% can be very very bad. That is about 1 in 25. I don't not carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because I have seen the evil that man can do. I do not want that kind of hurt to come to me or my family and cause them harm. I know that while police cannot be everywhere, evil can be. Ultimately I am the protector of my family and the only one responsible for our safety. Armed and properly trained, I am at least a match for most any threat, and hold the tactical advantage over most. But a gun is not a Talisman that, by mere possession, it will ward off evil. You must have it when the wolf comes to your door, and be able to deliver skill under stress in a split second.
Bad Things Happen to Good People. REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM!
Remember, when SECONDS count, Police are only MINUTES away.
Learn from firearms PROFESSIONALS, not firearms Enthusists.
If you have made the decision to protect yourself and your family, Learn from the best, Learn from the ones who teach Law Enforcement... Strobo Training, Inc.
The right of a person to bear arms for the protection of himself and his family is not only guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment, it is a responsibility that every citizen should take seriously. Proactive Situational Awareness is the best way to avoid confrontation, but is not always possible. In a situation when avoidance is not an option, you may be required to provide the protection for yourself and your loved ones. The State of Texas grants us the right to legally carry a concealed handgun for this purpose, provided you have completed a qualified training course and obtained your Texas Concealed Handgun License. When looking for an instructor in Austin to prepare you for such a situation, you want to look for 4 things:
In the greater Austin area, Strobo Training offers the required instruction to become a licensed carrier of concealed handguns in the State of Texas as well as over 30 other states.
With over 20 years experience from the highest levels of firearms training, Bob Strobo will introduce you to the ins and outs of this responsibility. This course goes beyond the basic mandatory instruction required to legally carry a concealed handgun and introduces you to the many civil and criminal liabilities that go with this responsibility. Learn how to make the right decision to stay alive and out of jail. Just because someone buys a surfboard, doesn't make them a surfer. The course is brought to life by real world examples that Bob has encountered in his law enforcement career, which other courses and instructors are unaware of and often overlook. Whether you are a single mom, head of household, or a young man/woman in the prime of your life, you are a potential victim of a violent crime and you have been granted the right to defend yourself. No other concealed handgun course in Austin can offer you the same degree of mandatory instruction and the additional training that can prepare you for the fight of your life.
An armed man is a citizen; An unarmed man is a VICTIM.
Prepared is PRESENT tense; Victim is PAST tense